- This event has passed.
PRRP Vanuatu Mission
May 21 @ 8:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm
The mission has multiple objectives, as outlined below:
- Undertake a risk informed agriculture workshop and risk screening of select development activities with the MALFFB, with support from DSPPAC to test risk screening;
- To support the Government of Vanuatu with integration of risk considerations, such as the risk screening toolkit, into the roll out of their National Sustainable Development Plan;
- To provide follow up consultation on Risk Screening to MFEM budget analysts and DSPPAC sector analysts and directors;
- Undertake training with newly recruited Area Administrators (if recruited) and meeting with Department of Local Authorities and the United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) regarding funding of local government capacity development;
- Undertake regular working sessions with in county partners such as focal points from DLA, Live and Learn Environmental Education and Department of Women Affairs (DWA).
- Training for MALFFB Directors on Risk Informing Development using the newly developed DSPPAC Risk Screening Toolkit;
- Final draft of the DSPPAC Risk Screening Toolkit after follow up consultation with DWA, DoFT and DSPPAC, and subsequent to testing with MALFFB;
- Finalised RRU-DLA Case Study;
- Plan for integration of elements of risk (including Climate Change, Gender and Social Inclusion) to the roll-out of the National Sustainable Development Plan and subsequently to the budgeting process, based on the DSPPAC Risk Screening Workshop Outcomes report;
- Training for Area Administrators (if recruited)
- Plan for future collaboration between DLA, UNCDF and PRRP